Our Outer Banks Bamboo sunglasses are Inspired by the popular aviator style frames and a tribute to the Outer Banks, North Carolina, the location where the Wright Brothers first flew!
Our handmade, lightweight 100% Bamboo Wood frames are not only incredibly comfortable and eco-friendly but durable and they float! No more overboard plastic sunglasses in our oceans!
Stainless-steel, double-spring hinges helps keep their shape.
The lenses are TAC polarized providing 100% UV400 protection.
4 lens colors to choice from: black, brown, mirrored blue and mirrored pink
Each pair includes a durable cork carrying case and a microfiber lens cleaning cloth.
- TAC polarized lenses with 100% UV400 protection
- Stainless steel double spring metal hinges
- Frame Measurements: 54-20-145mm
- Unisex style
- Laser engraved Saltwater Blessed logo on side
- includes a durable cork carrying case and a microfiber lens cleaning cloth