Middle: Black Dahlia Petals, Pine Cones
Base: Oak Moss, Cassia Bark, Sandlewood
Available in cream or Matt black stoneware jar that compliments any home decor. After the candle is finished, it can be repurposed as a drinking cup for your favorite beverages!
- Weight: 12oz | Dimensions: 3.5x3.5x4"
- Burn Time: 60+ Hours
- Wax: Proprietary Soy Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher
- Wick: 100% Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Phthalate Free,
- Made in the USA
Reusable Stoneware Jar, food grade glaze
• Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit
• Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
• Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time and Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining
• Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
• Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended
To reuse/repurpose stoneware jar:
• Place candle in freezer overnight.
• Run hot tap water over wax to loosen and then remove with wooden utensil.
• Remove wick tabs from base of glass
• If they do not remove easily, fill the glass with warm water and let them soak.
• Clean out glass with soap and water.