We can't get enough of this dreamy scent with top notes of sea salt and citrus. It takes us back to that salty ocean breeze with the warm sun shining down, lying in the hammock on the front porch.
And did we mention this gorgeous stoneware vessel can be reused for your favorite beverages once the candle is gone!
Hand-poured in cream stoneware jar that compliments any home decor. After the candle is finished, it can be repurposed as a drinking cup for your favorite beverages or makes a beautiful vase!
- Weight: 12oz | Dimensions: 3.5x3.5x4"
- Burn Time: 60+ Hours
- Wax: Proprietary Soy Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher
- Wick: 100% Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Phthalate Free,
- Made in the USA
- Logo on Front, clear label with type on back
Reusable Stoneware Jar
• Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit
• Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
• Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time and Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining
• Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
• Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended
To reuse/repurpose stoneware jar:
• Place candle in freezer overnight.
• Run hot tap water over wax to loosen and then remove with wooden utensil.
• Remove wick tabs from base of glass
• If they do not remove easily, fill the glass with warm water and let them soak.
• Clean out glass with soap and water.